You'll want plenty of napkins and a drink in your hand for this one!
- 1 -2 lbs Raw Shrimp (with shells still on)
- 1 cup (or less) Worcestershire Sauce
- The Juice of one Lemon (about 3 tbsp)
- Hot Sauce to taste
- 2 tbsp Garlic Cilantro Balsamic
- 4-6 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- Rosemary to taste
- Salt to taste
- 8 tbsp Butter (1 stick)
- Mix together Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, hot sauce, garlic cilantro balsamic, garlic, rosemary, and salt in a medium to large sauce pan.
- Bring to a simmer and reduce - about 15 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter at a time whisking after each. (We don’t want the butter to burn!) - Reduce heat and add shrimp to the sauce.
- Continue to cook until shrimp are done. About 5 minutes. - Garnish with rosemary sprigs.
Enjoy with toasted garlic bread or anything you can use to soak up the sauce! Enjoy!